Selling? We offer competitive consignment rates, extensive internet exposure, international shipping and excellent customer service in order to facilitate the sale of your saddle.
~ Click "Saddle Consignment" box above for terms and information.
~ If you'd like a Consignment Information sheet emailed to you~ please Contact Us
Buying? In an effort to insure both you and your horse are happy with your saddle choice, we do offer a trial period for our clients.
Out of Area trials:
- We are unable to offer trials outside of the continental United States.
- Full payment for saddle and outgoing shipping costs are required to initiate a trial. We accept Credit Cards and Paypal. Please email us your state and zip code for a shipping quote. (Priority shipping ranges from $32-$54) Insurance is optional and additional. Shipping charges are buyer’s sole responsibility both ways and non-refundable.
- Due to the time required to invoice, package and ship saddles, there is a $15 trial fee charge in the event saddle is not purchased.
- If paying via Credit Card the purchase price and shipping charges will be pre-authorized on credit card account. If paying via Paypal, the purchase price and shipping charges will be billed.
- Saddles are shipped via FedEx Home delivery, which offers a 2-5 day transit time.* A signature will be required. We are happy to ship to place of business or to a local Fed Ex center if requested.
* Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you are planning to have saddle evaluated by a fitter, we are happy to schedule arrival of saddle to coincide with fitting. We cannot assume responsibility for transit delays.
-Buyer has 3 days (72 hours) from time of delivery to evaluate saddle.
-New/Demo Saddles ~ Please wrap the leathers with a sock or nylon when test riding to prevent scuffing the flaps and limit your trial to ONE brief ride.
-Returns- If saddle isn't a fit, buyer emails us and promptly mails saddle back via Fed Ex, UPS Ground or US Postal Priority at conclusion of 3 day trial period. Please email us to request a FedEx return shipping label. ( We can email a return label. This is typically the most economical mode of return. You will be charged for return shipping cost. )
- In the absence of notification, saddle is considered as a "Final sale" 5 days after delivery.
A restock charge may be assessed if:
1) Not notified of intent to return within 3 day trial period
2) Saddle not returned using a priority shipping method
3) Saddle improperly packaged for return shipping.
-Upon receipt of saddle in original condition we will: Credit Card ~ Bill for shipping charges and trial fee and cancel pre-authorization. Paypal ~ Issue refund of purchase price less shipping & trial fee. Paypal refunds take 4 full business days to post to your account.
Local saddle trials offered by appointment ~ please Contact Us
Local Trial terms~
~Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
~ Full payment for saddle(s) required. We accept Credit Cards and Paypal.
~Buyer has 3 days (72 hours) from time of pick up to evaluate saddle. If saddle is suitable, buyer notifies us and makes arrangements to return saddle within 72 hour time frame.
~In the absence of notification, saddle is considered as a "Final sale" 5 days after delivery.
~Upon taking possession of saddle, liability for saddle is assumed by potential buyer. Any damage, loss or theft incurred during trial will result in charge for purchase price of saddle.